Digital Marketing Manager
Mumsnet is on the look-out for a Digital Marketing Manager to deliver best-in-class integrated brand and acquisition marketing campaigns for our clients. A key part of Mumsnet’s vision is to be the number one choice for brands wanting to understand, reach and engage with parents. You will be essential to ensuring that we deliver on this vision.
You’ll be leading the team, which is responsible for nurturing client relationships, planning and managing activity on multiple channels: brand content, native, display and email on Mumsnet itself, social and experimental channels across the wider web.
Your clients will include some of the biggest household names in retail, finance, health, leisure and the public sector, as well as disruptive newer brands.
This role would suit someone who has led marketing and managed marketing budgets for a consumer brand, wants to build team capability, and has their eye on becoming a top CMO.
What you will do
- Lead the team of 5 and build capability through role design, process design and training;
- Devise strategies to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients and support long term client relationships;
- Liaise with clients to plan and campaigns which deliver great outcomes;
- Brief internal channel teams (branded content, ads, native ads, social, influencers and email) on campaign activity, and oversee their delivery and optimisation work;
- Oversee the implementation, tracking, measurement and optimisation of campaigns;
- Use your experience and creativity to improve packages and pitches; Understand, project and safeguard our brand identity in everything you do;
- Track campaign results, goal achievements, key performance indicators and learnings for the future, and report these back to clients;
- Keep your team and the wider organisation up-to-date with trends in B2C marketing.
What you must have
- Expertise in digital marketing. You’ll have an understanding of brand, content and performance marketing ; ideally you will have also planned and optimised the full channel mix;
- Cracking team leadership skills, with an emphasis on effective delegation rather than micro-management. You’ll manage your team’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track. You'll act as a coach, encouraging your team to troubleshoot problems and suggest effective solutions;
- A genuine curiosity for data insights, a working knowledge of some appropriate tools;
- Project management skills: staying within budget, hitting deadlines, juggling multiple projects and pushing for strong ROI.
This role is envisaged as a full-time, 5-day week position based in our offices in Kentish Town, though we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates some of the qualities we’re looking for.
Deadline for applications is: 30th November 2018. We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy:. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet.
View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...