Partnerships Director - home based
Corndel works with organisations to develop their people, build organisational capability and drive measurable performance improvement. We are specialist, expert, and at the forefront of modern learning methodology and technology. We specialise in developing core organisational capabilities that increase operational performance.
We are breaking new ground and offering a more intelligent, more dynamic and more achievable way of developing people through world-class programmes of vocational learning. This is your opportunity to be involved in an exciting enterprise working with some of the largest and highest profile businesses in the UK.
We are recruiting for a Partnerships Director with strong client engagement and management experience to join our rapidly growing business. You will work closely with our Chief Operating Officer and the leadership team to develop and manage partnerships that are significant in revenue terms, scalable in terms of their long-term potential, and strategic in the sense that they support the growth of Corndel.
Our ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience of developing and maintaining partnerships. We are looking for someone who is strong on collaboration and passionate about the transformational impact of skills.
As the Partnerships Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of our relationships with current and future partners.
- Ensure that programmes delight learners and employers.
- Ensure learners are progressing through their course on time to meet End Point Assessment.
- Work with partners to ensure they are compliant with Ofsted, the Education and Skills Funding Agency and other relevant regulators’ rules.
- Manage and develop your team to deliver with Corndel’s vison and values in mind at all times.
Your knowledge and previous experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of complex partnerships and subcontracting.
- Experience of working in an educational or technology-related context.
- A confident user of IT with a willingness and aptitude to learn a new system.
- Ability to produce spreadsheets and presentations.
- Ability to track and talk through goals and targets.
This role needs a minimum commitment of 4 days per week, or someone who can work full-time, from home if preferred but with access to the London office for regular meetings. Salary range is £70,000 - £80,000.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 12th November. Interviews week commencing 19th November*.
When applying, please send your CV and covering letter explaining how you would drive performance across our delivery partnerships.
*Please let us know on your cover letter if you can't make this date.