Candidate Researcher - flexible employer
1 day left
London / Leeds / Home based (with flexible working)
Your chance to help shape a better society.
We are the UK’s number one Executive Recruiter across public and not-for profit services, appointing to some of the most influential roles in the country. From multi million pound government and health organisations to leading universities, startups and international charities, we help appoint over 250 CEOs, Chairs and Non-Execs every year. Continued growth means we are looking for influencers to join our research team, playing a vital role in finding and securing candidates.
Our work touches every household, every family and every individual in the UK. Whether that’s those transforming communities and healthcare, policy makers, border protectors, regulators or fundraisers, the process begins with that first conversation. Finding the best match for these high profile roles is the challenge that makes every day different, every discussion stimulating and each appointment rewarding.
If you can build relationships, think around corners and are looking to make a greater contribution from your working life, we can’t wait to hear from you.
What you will bring:
- A track record of communicating effectively, particularly over the telephone, with a diverse range of individuals
- The ability to think creatively to deliver positive outcomes
- Strong analytical skills. Able to assimilate and interpret data from a number of sources
- A track record of using your judgement and influence to provide insight and inform decision making
- Effective, concise written skills encompassing written reports and analysis
- Project management capability across multiple projects; deadline management is key
- You'll be joining a team of high achievers, working with colleagues of national repute in their fields.
- Your professional development and career progression opportunity is pro-actively managed from day one, with our dedicated research career pathway programme.
- If you have tenacity, courage and curiosity, we will welcome you to a dynamic, progressive and national business.
- We’re a values led, people business with a commitment to offering genuine flexibility in the way you can work
See how working for us could work for you by applying now.
We encourage applications from everyone. We're actively building diverse teams to reflect the society we shape and we have a number of opportunities available, please check out our microsite for more information.