Internal Sales Representative – Doors and Washrooms
Internal Sales Representative– Doors and Washrooms - Based: Springfield Road Branch
JP Corry is the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland. Our name is renowned for providing excellent quality and service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. Within JP Corry we provide excellent career prospects in a challenging and rewarding environment.By hiring the right people for the job, and providing the right tools and training, we offer the opportunities to make your career a successful one.
About this role:
- To price tenders accurately and ensure tenders are returned within the time scale required by the buyer
- Price live contracts – accurately and on time
- Follow up all inbound customer quotes
- Follow through successful tenders until order received by customer
- Promote JP Corry ironmongery as part of the door package
- Work with the team to achieve budgets
- Prior experience of submitting tender applications
- Proven experience of utilizing a CRM system
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual who works well within a team.
- Enjoy building relationships with our customers and colleagues.
- Thrive on the challenge of proactive selling and actively engaging new and existing customers.
- Have some product knowledge or come from a related industry (full training will be provided)
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.