At Crowne Plaza Reading we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Spa Therapist has become available at Crowne Plaza Reading. Reporting into the Leisure Club Manager, you will be responsible:
- To be pleasant, polite and courteous to guests at all times and acknowledge all guests when you meet them.
- To be aware of facilities available to guests within the hotel.
- Understand and respond to customer’s needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- To be Level 3 Beauty Therapist Certified
- To be able to work weekends
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Overlooking the River Thames, this contemporary hotel in a redbrick building is a 13-minute walk from Reading railway station, 2.3 miles from the University of Reading and 3 miles from Caversham Heath Golf Course.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine BDL Hotels because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of/with (insert desirable experience) is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
Crowne Plaza Reading is managed by Redefine|BDL Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!A valid UK/ EU work permit: RequiredPart time