Science and Maths teacher - Basingstoke SEMH
Academics are looking for a Science teacher that could also teach Maths within a SEMH school. This kind of school environment present different challenges to a regular school environment and would suit someone either with previous experience in a similar environment, with team teach training or willing to undergo training.
This is a challenging environment in which no two days will ever be the same. Applicants must:
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Simple and Easy process
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org