At The Hampshire Court Hotel we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Spa Manager has become available at The Hampshire Court Hotel. Reporting into the Leisure and Spa Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your rota to ensure all columns and treatments are covered
- Liase with members and guests regarding their requirements, enquiries, complaints, and compliments and take the necessary action, ensuring high quality standards
- To manage training and development needs for the team and ensure an effective departmental induction on all new starters' first days
- To maximise sales and upsell at every opportunity, as well as leading a team of great individuals.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Hampshire Court Hotel in Basingstoke has great facilities for both business and leisure. Close to transport networks including the M3 and Heathrow Airport as well as being on the doorstep to the picturesque Hampshire countryside. We now have conferencing facilities hosting up to 1500 delegates, making us the largest conference hotel in Hampshire! We also have an extensive leisure club with 5 indoor tennis courts, 2 swimming pools and a large eco friendly gym.
Our team at The Hampshire Court Hotel are dedicated to delivering warm, genuine and individual service to our customers. We pride ourselves on the diversity and individuality of our team which makes our hotel a success. Our aim is to meet our customers’ needs and for all of our team to ‘Inspire’ us through their feedback and ideas.
We focus on developing our team and progressing them throughout their career within hospitality. Our aim is to provide an environment where our team feels supported and empowered to continue to contribute to the success of The Hampshire Court Hotel and QHotels.
Our Hampshire Court family is friendly, sociable, always willing to help each other and get 'stuck in'
The Hampshire Court Hotel is ‘that home away from home’
We look forward to seeing you soon!
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests.
You will need:
- Level 2 and Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy, and
- Level 4 NVQ in Beauty Therapy is desirable but not necessary
The Bigger Picture
The Hampshire Court Hotel is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!