Quality and Development Manager Coordinator
An exciting opportunity new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager who will play a key role contributing to the future development, growth and success of the College Access to HE provision. Supporting the Assistant Principal you will work proactively to plan and develop new and innovative Access curriculum. This will involve your ensuring the provision will meet the awarding body criteria. Teaching on Access programmes will be essential as you lead by example and deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to our students.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Hold a recognised full teaching qualification.
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of teaching on Access to HE programmes
- Ability to design, develop and implement Access curriculum provision
- Practical experience of coordinating quality standards and taking appropriate action to improve as required.
- Ability to set high expectations for learners and delivering outstanding teaching, learning and assessment an monitor impact to achieve results.
- Good standards of IT to maximise use of systems available to enable and support teaching.
- Embed, maths, English and equality and diversity throughout all aspects of your role would be essential.
Latest Application Date: 10-Oct-2018
Location: All Campuses
Salary/Pay Information: Annual Salary £39000.00 - £39000.00
Role Category: Academic