Senior Healthcare Assistant - Home Care - Complex Care
Senior Healthcare Assistant - Home Care - Complex Care - Central London - £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
Day Shifts and Nights shifts available: 8am until 8pm or 8pm until 8am
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, passionate healthcare assistant (NVQ 2 or 3) to work in community home care complex care working with one or two packages with brain injury and spinal cord injury patients in the Central London area.
You will be joining an exciting company who are expanding rapidly. You should have a keen interest and experience working in a complex care environment as many patients will be high-dependency. My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and progression opportunities.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for 1-2-1 support. The ideal candidate will have NVQ 2 or NVQ3 with experience in working in a Complex Care setting.
The benefits of this Senior Healthcare Assistant - Home Care role include:
Key duties for the role of Senior Healthcare Assistant - Home Care:
- Play a key role in the lives of the individuals that we support
- Provide high quality emotional and physical support, as well as building and maintaining life skills
- Enhance and enrich quality of life for all service users
- Look after the health and wellbeing of service users
- Support the personalised development of each service users
- Keep accurate records including preparing care plans, writing daily diaries and risk assessments
- To deliver care and support within the regulatory requirements of C.Q.C
As a Healthcare Assistant - Home Care, you must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a complex care setting
- Experience of working with brain injury and spinal cord injury patients