Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher, High Wycombe
Education and Training
Primary schools in High Wycombe are searching for a qualified key stage 2 teacher to work in their Year 6 class from January 2019.
- Are you an engaging teacher?
- Are you interested in working alongside a dedicated staff, and an eager to learn class?
- Are you looking for a primary school that will nurture your personal development through education and training?
- Are you passionate about delivering SATs?
Primary schools in the High Wycombe area are looking for an enthusiastic and clever Key Stage 2 Teachers to work in their Year 6 classes. They are looking for primary teachers who will compliment the class' attitude to learning with enthusiastic and dynamic teaching.
The ideal key stage 2 teacher:
* Have substantial knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have the ability to create an engaging environment for pupils and staff
* Have the ability to create and maintain a solid staff structure
* Be a strategic leader within a proven track record of school improvement, including advancing the quality of teaching and learning
* Be passionate about improving educational standards & providing high quality leadership and motivating others
* Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
* Is a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
* Is keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner.
* Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
* Is a proven successful class teacher.