EBD LSA - Hackney
EBD LSA- Hackney - ASAP
Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs?Are you creative and good with communication?Have you worked with EBD students?
If you answered yes to these questions then this could be your perfect opportunity.
Academics Ltd are supporting an EBD school in the Bromley area with their search for SEN teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role you will be working with secondary OR primary aged EBD pupils with the upmost care and empathy.
* Supporting children's needs and queries
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Supporting children through their day to day routine
* Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
* Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
* Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
* 1 years experience working with SEN children or have a support worker background
* Available fulltime
* Ability to travel to Hackney
* Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Please apply below or contact David on 0203 004 0701 for more information