Digital User Experience Manager
Digital User Experience Manager
Competitive Salary – Based in Newbury
Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint–Gobain as we prepare to embark on our new Digital Transformation project. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries. User Experience is key to our strategy, as such were looking for a User Experience Manager to deliver exceptional user experience across digital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will act as an ambassador working closely with the brand, supply chain, IT and the digital team to support quality customer and colleague experience improvements which will drive customer satisfaction and revenue increases. The role is essential in ensuring a collaborative and co-ordinated approach to driving digital led change. As the User Experience Manager for Saint-Gobain you will execute and facilitate the user experience for websites and mobile apps ensuring compliance with Accessibility and Disability law and best practice.
So if you…
- Have proven experience of B2B e-commerce.
- Multichannel and multi-brand experience essential.
- Mobile app experience.
- Experience of SEO.
- Have a good understanding of online usability and user-centred design.
- Have good influencing, networking and stakeholder management.
- Have Project Management experience.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Hold Interpersonal skills, can-do attitude and team-player.
- Are well organised and deadline driven.
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.