Sales Executive – Jewson Builders' Merchant
Competitive Salary - Based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Are you a confident negotiator that enjoys communicating at all levels? If so, we may just have the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Our ambitious Jewson Southend team are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Executive who prides themselves on delivering first class service and who can really make difference.
In this exciting role, you will build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area by visiting building sites - ensuring existing customers have all the right products at the right time, and getting in front of potential customers to sell our services and forge new relationships.You will manage customer portfolios to ensure budgets/targets are achieved and maximise all sales opportunities for Jewson.
So if you……
- Have fantastic Customer Service Experience and know what great service looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really important to us.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the construction / building materials industry.
- Are articulate, numerate, well presented and able to negotiate at all levels from site manager to senior buyer.
- Are a self-starter, who requires the minimum of supervision, has a persuasive manner and who thrives on a challenge.
- Have a full UK driving licence (the role requires regular travel).
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.