Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive – JP Corry – Based in Springfield Road, Belfast
JP Corry is the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland. Our name is renowned for providing excellent quality and service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. Within JP Corry we provide excellent career prospects in a challenging and rewarding environment. By hiring the right people for the job, and providing the right tools and training, we offer the opportunities to make your career a successful one.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced telephone sales representative to join our branch sales team.
This is a varied role which will entail a range of duties, including;
- Reacting to inbound telephone sales enquiries and walk in customers.
- Using your product knowledge to maximise order values, the subsequent processing of those orders
- Maintaining a close relationship with customers on your individual sales ledger and support other members of the sales team.
- Managing customers’ expectations on order deliver and maintaining regular communication with the customer in relation to all supply chain issues effecting order delivery.
Desired Knowledge / Experienced;
- Are a proactive and enthusiastic individual who works well within a team.
- Enjoy building relationships with our customers and colleagues.
- Thrive on the challenge of proactive selling and actively engaging new and existing customers.
- Have a resilient nature and the ability to remain calm during busy periods.
- Have some product knowledge or come from a related industry (full training will be provided)
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018"
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.