Branch Operations Manager
Branch Operations Manager – Minster - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK! Minster are a part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
As a Branch Operations Manager with Minster you will be responsible for the running of operations within your branch. Ensuring all tools are in place for the smooth running of your branch operationally and ensuring excellent customer service is provided.Supporting the Regional Operations Director and acting as a main point of contact to improve operational activities and ensuring infrastructures are kept in order.
To be suitable for the Branch Operations Manager role you will have:
- Previous managerial experience in an operational environment.
- Ability to man-manage, monitor, appraise, coach, develop and motivate employees.
- Experience in logistics and digital planning is desired but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience in stock management is desirable, but for the right candidate training can be given.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and work on own initiative.
- Distribution experience is desired however not essential as training will be provided.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation?
Then apply today!
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.