Registered Nurse Manager
Our client, a 27 bedded well established nursing home based in the Grange-over-sands area, is looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to Join their existing team
Our client is a leading care provider in its area with very high standards and a friendly atmosphere and approach to end of life care. The staff within the home adopt a simple philosophy of care, based on the awareness that each person has the right to be loved, listened to, understood and respected
What our client is looking for:
- Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
- Excellent and proven management skills, including personal time management
- NVQ Level 5 in care or equivalent, or already studying to achieve this qualification
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic
- Experience of recruiting staff
- Excellent knowledge of health & safety
- Good negotiating skills
- Full driving license
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day operations.
- To be Registered Care Manager with CQC and to know and meet the day to day notification requirements of the Regulator
- Accountable to the owners of the business.
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service in full compliance with the existing and future regulatory framework.
- Implementing company policies and procedures.
- Organising and managing regular staff meetings.
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines.
- Manage and take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis.
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment – Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered nurse manager jobs