Night Nurse RGN
£15 p/h | 20.5 or 37.5 hrs | Nights Only | Disability Care
A small, specialist disability care centre in the Sowerby Bridge area is currently looking to recruit RGN Staff Nurses to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
Details of the Night Staff Nurse RGN vacancies are as follows:
- 20.5 hours or 37.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15
- Night shifts only
- An excellent working environment in a charitably run home
The qualities, skills and qualifications required in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced caring for adults with physical and/or learning disabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.