Senior Nurse - London East
Careers focused on people
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork. As a Senior Registered Nurse
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
Excellent work life balance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Wellness screening, Eyesight tests, Cycle to work, Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards). All Spire Hospitals also offer free parking and a subsidised staff canteen.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and well being needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual's health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services.
- Improve quality.
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
Who we are looking for
- Current NMC registration
- Experienced Nurses
- Supervisory/Management qualification
- Team lead, planning
- Previous supervisory experience
Who are we
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years. A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.