Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 p/h | 39.4 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Forfar is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Night Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 39.4 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteira:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.