Our Client is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their existing team based in Wakefield
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager
- Produce detailed Webroster schedules for all Care Workers ensuring that both written and verbal guidance is provided.
- To ensure all timesheets are verified prior to confirming with companies payroll department
- To represent the companys Care in a professional, polite and respectful manner at all times, on the telephone, face-to-face or in written communication
- To be on-call evenings and weekends as rosta’d, taking responsibility for the on-call phone
- Provide cover for any outstanding care calls in all areas as required during on-call and office hours
- To ensure a professional courteous relationship is maintained with your peers supporting each other and working as a team at all times
- To maintain confidentiality at all times adhering to the companys Confidentiality Policy
- To carry out the monitoring of the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality targets of the company, contractual requirements and to keep the Registered Manager informed of the outcomes and any issues that are identified
- To ensure all potential new Service Users have a comprehensive assessment carried out prior to the agreement of package and any care provided
- To support the care staff by holding team meetings as discussed with the Registered Manager
- To manage the on-call phone
- To maintain accurate records and produce reports as and when requested by the Registered Manager
- You may be asked from time to time to undertake other tasks that are considered relevant to your position of Care Co-ordinator
- Responsible for allocating care assistants with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality of care and support
- To provide exceptional customer service to care assistants, clients and other professionals
- NVA/QCF 2 Health and Social Care (or working towards)
Previous experience as a Care Coordinator is required.
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: care coordinator jobs, heath care jobs