Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN for our clients exceptional Nursing home based in Bolton, they pride themselves on delivering highly professional care service for the elderly, with a personal touch.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN or RMN to work full time at an hourly rate of £16ph for Days or Nights plus additional benefits
As the RGN or RMN you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patients' medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
As the Successful RGN or RMN you will:
* RGN or RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Victoria at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-recruitment.co.uk for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.