Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.53 p/h + Bonus | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Training & Development Programmes
A large, private nursing home in the Dunmow area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse.
My client is a highly prestigious care home provider and this service offers offering high standards of general care, dementia, residential and respite care - meeting the needs of individuals.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position are as follows:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Fantastic hourly rates of pay in the region of £15.53
- Performance-based bonus
- Attendance -based bonus
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, your duties within the role will include all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management and administration. You will lead and coordinate the team of HCAs on shift to ensure a holistic service and the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following person specification:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident working from you own initiative
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.