Activities Coordinator NVQ3
£20,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Domiciliary Care | Mon – Fri 9-5 | On-Call Enhancements | Office Based
A small domiciliary care agency which covers the Wirral area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Activities Coordinator to oversee the activities provided to service users within the local community.
This is an office-based role and you will put together activity packages for other activity coordinators to use with clients, in addition to procuring specialist materials which meet the needs of service users and enable them to continue to enjoy the activities they love. The role will also involve providing cover for colleagues and delivering activities to clients in the community.
Details of this Activities Coordinator NVQ 3 vacancy and what the successful candidates will receive:
- An annual salary of £20,000
- 37.5 hours per week, worked 9 – 5 Monday – Friday
- On-call enhancements are paid which will be in the region of £20 per evening and £100 per weekend
Applicants for this Activities Coordinator NVQ 3 posts should meet the following person specification:
- Have completed a recognised qualification in care such as NVQ Level 3
- Demonstrate proven experience in a similar role involving the organising and delivery of activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to create a range of stimulating activities, demonstrating imagination and creativity
- Well organised with good planning skills
- Willing to undertake further training where necessary
- A driver with access to a car for work purposes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.