Senior Care Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Chaucer House Care Home, 82 St Martins Hill, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1PS
36 hours per week
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful Senior Care Assistant candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of Carers and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to our residents.Package description
Competitive packageMain responsibilities
Our ideal Senior Care Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Ideally a holder of an NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care, or at least should have an NVQ L2, along with a willingness to work towards NVQ L3.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Pay enhancements for NVQs
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one years service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. Were an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 163 9199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG1@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@on@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@ @@txtJobVacancies@@2@@txtJobVacancies@@