Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £17.50 p/h | 24 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly nursing home in Alderley Edge currently has a part-time vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A part-time contract for 24 hours per week
- Day and/or night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of £17 to £17.50 depending on experience
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.