Staff Nurse – Eastbourne
We are working in Partnership with Diaverum, one of the world's leading providers of renal care with operations in over 20 countries to help them find a Staff Nurse for their clinic in Eastbourne.
You DON'T need any previous experience in Renal / dialysis, you simply need to be a Staff Nurse with a passion to train in this area. On top of getting the opportunity to specialise, benefits also include a relocation package if needed and 27 days holiday, 3K bonus and 6% unsocial allowance.
Duties will include:
* Review dialysis orders and initiate any changes requested by the referral Renal Team
* Assessing patient and family learning readiness; and providing appropriate information on renal disease, prescribed dialysis treatment and medical regiment and their impact on the patient's state of health and well being
* Instructing patient in pre and post dialysis care
* Preparing and maintaining dialysis machines and systems according to Diaverum's policy
* Monitor dialysis water treatment system according to established procedure
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN to specialise in an interesting discipline and receive full training! You will embark your career here on a 12 week training programme and then continue your development working closely with seniors.
Personified S&S Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.