Night Manager RGN/RMN
£16.50 per hour | Benefits & Welcome Bonus | 45 hours | Nights Only
A large nursing home in the Fofar area currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Night Manager to join their team.
The role will involve coordinating all clinical services on site during the night shift and will ensure the highest quality clinical and personal care is delivered. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management, supporting the team and undertaking some clinical duties when required.
Applicants for this Night Manager RGN/RMN role should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Confident delivering both clinical leadership and line management
- Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
Details of the Night Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 45 hours per week on night shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- Free uniform, training and DBS/PVG
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, they cover your annual registration fee
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details about this vacancy or any other care management roles throughout Scotland, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01313 576797.