Addiction Treatment Programme Manager
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Addiction Treatment Programme Manager to lead our client's busy service at their specialist facility based in the comfortable outer suburb of Southgate, North London, zone 4 on the Piccadilly tube line into Central London.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, providing an exceptional standard of care to improve patients' health and wellbeing, and in particular developing programmes that are individually tailored to patient’s needs.
This Hospital is renowned for its clinical excellence in the field of Acute Mental Health, Adult and Adolescent Services managing addictions such as drug, alcohol and behavioural addictions.
You will have at least two years’ experience of working in the drug and alcohol field with experience as a Senior Addiction Counsellor.
A minimum of post grad diploma is required, working towards MSc level.
You will also be a member of the FDAP.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your Birthday as a special extra days leave
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Sick Pay and Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
- Cycle to work and salary sacrifice scheme assisting you with the purchase of a new car
- SMART Childcare Vouchers and company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Monthly clothing allowance payment
- Online discount/savings centre
- Health plan schemes
- A 50% contribution towards your annual professional registration fee.
We a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Mental Health roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.