RGN or RMN
Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN for our clients exceptional Nursing home based in Todmorden, the home overlooks the beautiful Centre Vale Park, which provides expert Nursing and Dementia care to its residents.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN/RMN to work full time at an hourly rate of £15- £16ph for Days or Nights plus additional benefits
As the RGN/RMN you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies
As the Successful RGN/RMN you will:
* RGN/ RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Victoria at Clayton Nursing using the links below
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-recruitment.co.uk for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.