Residential Home Deputy Manager NVQ2/3
£11 p/h | 38.5 - 44 hrs | Days | Fully Compliant Elderly & Dementia Home
A privately owned and managed residential home in Crieff is currently looking to recruit an NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ2/3 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 to 44 hours per week on a permanent basis (depending on shift patterns)
- Day shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £11
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ2/NVQ3, in addition to playing a key role in the hands-on delivery of care, you will focus on the effective administration and management of residents’ care plans, ensuring they meet both the needs of service users and CQC essential standards.
You will provide effective leadership to the care teams and will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home, covering the Managers’ absence.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ2/3 should meet the following criteria:
- Substantial experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Some managerial or leadership experience
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ or SVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed a Level 3 qualification
- Good communication skills and confident writing clear and concise care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.