Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | NQ Nurses Considered | Small Elderly & Dementia Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Cramlington currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights.
For this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 38.5 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.50
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is able to offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.