Senior Care Assistant
Our client in Ely is a small 34 bedroom residental home that promotes the highest standards of care. They have an exciting opportunity for a senior care assistant to join their passionate team of HCA's and SHCA's.
We are looking for a senior care assistant who will have a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the residential home.
Main duties for a senior care assistant are as follows:
- Lead and co-ordinate a team of care assisants
- Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
- Checking resident conditions.
- Practical Support - Making beds, preparing food & laundry
- Medical support - Taking temperatures, pulse etc
- Administer medication to residents
Senior care assistants who want to be considered for this role will have:
- NVQ 3
36 hours per week, 3 x 12 hour shifts (days + alternate weekends)