£29,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Private Hospital | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to work as Senior Physiotherapist in their private hospital in Northampton.
As Senior Physiotherapist, you will work 37.5 hours per week on days, and details of the employment package are as follows:
- An excellent annual salary of £29,000
- Generous annual leave allowances and arrangements
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A range of health and wellbeing programmes
- Private health cover and much more
- Funding and support for professional development
In this Senior Physiotherapist post, you will deliver both in and outpatient clinical services to orthopaedic and post-surgical patients, ensuring a high standard of both clinical care and customer service. You will also support and mentor junior team members and will contribute to departmental management.
Applicants for this Senior Physiotherapist post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc in Physiotherapy) with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience within an orthopaedic/post-surgical setting, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.