Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
You'll create a safe and supportive environment for residents with physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. Responsibilities include developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. The home has been rated 'Good' by the CQC with an 'Outstanding' in Responsive.
Full-Time: Days and Night shifts available.
The Ideal Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) include:
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
Skills Required for the Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN):
- Strong communication and listening skills
- A genuine desire to help people
- A non-judgemental attitude to care
- A clear understanding of confidentiality
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Physical and mental stamina
- A mature, compassionate, and sensitive manner
- Good practical skills
- Patience and empathy
- The ability to inspire confidence and trust
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skill.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Dedicated and compassionate.