Care Services Manager RGN/RMN
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 hrs - Days | Pension + Benefits | Good CQC | Luxury Home
One of the UK’s leading care groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Care Services Manager in their luxury nursing home in Camberley.
Details of this Care Services Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Predominantly day shifts, including earlies, lates, evenings and weekends plus some Duty Management requirements
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
As Care Services Manager, you will be responsible for a team of Nurses and will coordinate and manage care, in addition to undertaking some clinical work to meet service needs.
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and the post-holder will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment at your disposal.
Applicants for this Care Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate at least 5 years post-registration experience, with a minimum of 3 years spent in a senior/management role
- Experienced in a clinical management role within a care home/social care setting
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC essential standards, governance strategies and quality assurance frameworks, and their implementation in a care home setting
- Have completed a mentorship qualification and able to support your team in their personal and professional development
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home and undertake on-call duties and attend in emergencies
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.