Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£45,000 p/a | 42 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC | Luxury Elderly & Dementia Home
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Nursing Home Deputy Manager in their luxury elderly care home in Epsom.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
- 42 hours per week on permanent days
- A very competitive annual salary of £45,000
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home that is fully compliant with all CQC statutory requirements
- An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings, a profit share scheme, private pension plan and childcare vouchers
- An in-house training academy with free learning and development and excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN/RMN Nursing Home Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current experience working at Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager level within a UK care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
- Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.