Project Manager / Business Analyst - Getting Back to Business Career Programme
Project Manager / Project Support / Business Analyst - London
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years’ experience within a business setting? Join FDM as a business consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme.
How it works:
We will provide you with seven weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. You will have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Upon completion, you will become a full-time consultant working onsite with one or more of our 200+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of two years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Job security for a minimum of two years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete
- Able to commute to central and surrounding London
- Be able to work full-time
We are looking for professional and dedicated people to join us now.