Part Time Office Manager
Experienced Office Manager required for a West End Investment Firm with an immediate start.
This new company, founded by successful and highly respected private equity managers is seeking an experienced, energetic and adaptable office manager to help build our company.
This is a part time role and we can be flexible on working hours to fit the candidate's personal commitments. Expected requirement of 18 hours per week.
Previous office management experience (>3 years) in a blue-chip corporate or financial services environment is required.
The role is varied and flexible. It will require a candidate willing and able to take on everything thrown at them including:
* Liaising with suppliers and third party contractors (including building management, IT advisor, cleaning company etc.)
* Ensuring the smooth running of the office (including making sure the staff have the resources they need to operate, maintaining tidiness and keeping the fridge stocked)
* Ensuring health and safety and insurance requirements are observed
* Ad-hoc work in support of the PA team (travel booking, printing & binding, filing)
* Basic HR management (benefits administration, staff record maintenance, temporary staffing provider management)
* Assistance with management of accounts (liaising with bookkeeper, invoice and bill management)
Benefits include 25 days holiday per annum and generous company pension contribution.
* Be friendly, articulate and presentable
* Have solid basic IT capability including Microsoft Office
* Have previous Office Management experience
* Only want part time work
We can only accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK