Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
Mumsnet is looking for a CRO expert to set-up and lead our conversion rate optimisation capability. You will be responsible for creating the strategy and testing framework, running UX tests and innovations, software tool selection and over time growing a team.
Your clients will include some of the biggest household names in retail, finance, health, leisure and the public sector, as well as disruptive newer brands.
This role would suit someone who wants to lead the field in CRO within the digital industry.
What you will do
- Set Mumsnet’s CRO strategy;
- Create, implement and manage a testing framework including the metrics and data;
- Conceive and run creative UX tests to continually improve CTR;
- Work with Product and Tech teams to deliver the tests combined with “self service” changes that you can make without Tech involvement;
- Work with Mumsnet’s data science team to implement predictive analytics to support conversion;
- Proactively identify problems with the conversion through quantitative and qualitative research;
- Identification,and implementation of CRO software tools;
- Daily analysis and reporting to evaluate conversion experiment performance;
- Hire and manage a team over time;
- Keeping the wider organisation up-to-date with trends in CRO.
What you must have
- CRO experience and a passion for being the best
- Interest in User Experience, design and data
- A fail fast mentality - removing failed experiments and focusing on incremental gain
- Previous exposure with A/B testing and analytics software
- A strong sense of entrepreneurship - you will be responsible for ensuring that your channel delivers on success metrics
- A genuine curiosity for data insights, a working knowledge of some appropriate tools
- Time management skills - you will the owner of your own channel and will be required to structure your work week accordingly.
This role is envisaged as a full-time, 5-day week position based in our offices in Kentish Town, though we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy: http://www.mumsnet.com/info/diversity-and-equality-policy. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet.
View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that summaries your suitability for the role and your awareness of Mumsnet and Gransnet.
Deadline for applications is: 4th January 2019. We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!