A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With c200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Position: Estimating Manager / Chief Estimator
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire (Commutable from Chesterfield, Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Matlock and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits
Benefits: You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc that genuinely still has that "family feel" where you will feel connected to the Eurocell team A solid career pathway and structured progression Pension Plan Employee discount on Eurocell products Eurxtras - discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel) Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success Life assurance Free parking A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
About the role:
Eurocell Plc are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of almost 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for an Estimating Manager / Chief Estimator to join our busy Estimating Team in our Birchwood Site in Alfreton.
The successful candidate will be joining and leading a well-established Estimating department, and leading our Surveying and Estimating staff to ensure we continue to provide the high degree of accuracy, and exceptional customer service with our quotations that we are renowned for, in addition to liaising between our expanding branch network for delivery of resultant ordered material.
- Leading a team to prepare accurate estimates and priced schedules for tender from architects’ drawings and bill of quantities for roofline products (fascia, soffits, rainwater and associated products)
- Liaison with site and Eurocell branches to ensure timely and accurate contract delivery
- Implementing and developing new systems and procedures
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Managing the scheduling of material deliveries
- Managing the liaising between Eurocell branches and clients sites to ensure the delivery of materials to local and national customers.
- Implementing robust estimating plans
- Previous estimating experience is essential
- A QS background could be a distinct advantage
- Previous exposure to working with house / building drawings
- A logical approach to all tasks
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Computer literate (MS Office) essential
- Desirable to have experience using SAP integrated computer system to obtain account prices / group material stock levels
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
You may have experience of the following: Estimating Manager, Estimator, Senior Estimator, Chief Estimator, Project Management, Account Management, Housing, Building Services, Surveyor, Customer Service, etc.