Home-based Brand Development Assistant / Editor
I'm an Education Specialist and Brand Consultant looking for someone to provide virtual support for my work which involves exporting aromatherapy and teacher training to China and researching and developing bath, body and beauty brands for global clients.
Note the education and the brand development aspects of this job could be split so please apply even if you can only fulfil one aspect.
£15.00 plus per hour depending on experience. Up to two days per week sometimes more depending on projects. Mutual flexibility
- Brand Development Assistant
- Textbook Editor
Home-based Textbook Editor - Course material writing and presenting
- Editing content for aromatherapy training books (GCSE level) both off and online. Aromatherapy specific knowledge not needed but text book/work book familiarity vital.
- Experience of setting up courses on virtual platforms
- Working knowledge of the application of national occupational standards
- Assisting with the content and production of general information booklets.
- Assisting me with social media content here and overseas
Home-based Brand development Assistant
- Researching bath and body product and gift concepts and products for large stores
- Supporting fulfilment of various projects with a variety of personal care brands.
- Editing and writing scripts e.g. descriptions and instructions for products and ingredients
- Preparing documents and photos for presentation (designers used for major activity)
- Ideally some experience of editing short phone video recordings and photography for social media etc.
- Good IT skills with the relevant equipment in place
- Able to juggle and prioritise a variety of activities
- Good organisational skills
- Creative judgement (not necessary to be a creative as designers are used)
- Not fazed by changing priorities