Pastoral Care Co-ordinator - Central London
Part Time - Monday to Friday, approximately 5 hours per day in term time only.
Flexible hours - to be agreed with your line manager.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (pro rata) – depending on experience
Urdang Academy is one of the UK’s leading providers of professional Musical Theatre and Dance training, providing full-time Degree and Diploma qualifications as well as its own Foundation Course. We are currently looking to recruit a Pastoral Care Co-ordinator to join the Urdang to start immediately. The successful applicant will be based at the main campus at the Old Finsbury Town Hall.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised, energetic and positive person to join the faculty who has a background in Performing Arts vocational training.
- To act as point of contact for students with pastoral care needs
- To schedule meetings with students when required
- To refer students to the appropriate pastoral care professional(s)
- To maintain relationships with professional bodies (such as counsellors and accommodation)
- To manage the Pastoral Care Team
- To report to the DSM on students at risk
- Maintain the student files
- Maintain the Safeguarding and at Risk Folders
- Mindfulness training
- Life coach experience
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to work in a flexible and organised manner. It is essential that you are confident in using computer programmes such as Word and Excel. Previous administration experience would be an advantage but not essential. Prior to taking up the post, an enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
Please send a CV and a Cover Letter to the email provided.