Employee Restaurant Chef (Commis 3)
The staff canteen chef will be responsible for ensuring quality food is prepared and served in our Staff restaurant, “Henry’s”, to Four Seasons high standards in order to meet the expectations of our 250 employees
- Prepare and produce the necessary amount of food to serve up to 200 meals for Lunch, and another 80 for dinner.
- Ensure proper portion control of all dishes.
- Ensure section of responsibility is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. And fully comply with, the Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order and to report any hazardous or faulty equipment to the Executive Chef or Sous Chef.
- Communicate closely with the team and liaise with the outlets on a daily basis.
- Ensure the section and fridges are kept clean and that there is a proper rotation of stock in the fridges.
- Ensure waste bins are emptied on a regular basis, and that Kitchen floors/Cold Rooms are clean.
The ideal Henry''s Chef candidate will be:
Passionate about the culinary industry
Experienced within a similar fresh food kitchen or NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in Culinary or catering fields.
Good understanding and use of English language.
Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
Transportation to and from the local town and train station
Employee Recognition Programmes
And more!See description