Tool Hire Supervisor
Tool Hire Supervisor based in Banbury
Are you interested in DIY, Renovations or Mechanical Equipment? Customer Focused? Entrepreneurial? Enjoy Relationship Building? – These are our key attributes we like at Jewson. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Tool Hire Supervisor opportunity.
Our Tool Hire Supervisors are the face of our Tool Hire offer in the branch. Supplying our customers with anything from Cement Mixers to Landscaping Equipment to Diggers, we have it all. With the support of a close-knit team;
- We ensure the effective and efficient running of our Tool Hire offering by contributing to and exceeding customer expectations whilst supporting the achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling products.
- We generate a profitable Tool Hire business by building relationships with customers both face to face and via the telephone to achieve maximum sales
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing are at the forefront of everything we will look to you and the team to ensure that the equipment and tools are serviced and maintained to meet all requirements.
Jewsonare apart of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2017 and 2018’. Which means that we look after our people and empower them to be the best they can be for the business and our customers!
So if you…
- Have a full driving license as driving is required and experience of towing would be desirable.
- Enjoy being hands-on with tools, DIY, renovations or other relevant hobbies
- Have experience of influencing management, people management and getting the best out of a team
- Have great commercial awareness in order to drive sales
- Have fantastic Customer Service skills and know what a great customer experience looks like, sounds like and feels like (That’s really important to us)
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Genuine career progression opportunities with Saint Gobain's 32+ brands.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/