E-mail Marketing Manager
E-mail Marketing Manager
Competitive Salary – Based in Newbury
Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
If you enjoy empowering brands across digital platforms now truly is an exciting time to join us here at Saint –Gobain, as we prepare to embark on our new Digital Transformation project. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries.
We’re now on the lookout for an E-mail Marketing Manager to manage the alignment of best practice e-mail activities across SGBD UK.The E-mail Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and building strategies and data contention through e-mail channels, to improve delivery and open rates for e-mails, driving and delivering on customer acquisition and revenue targets.
So if you…
- Have strong B2B e-commerce experience
- Have strong demonstrable experience of managing e-mail campaigns
- Have project management experience
- Have excellent understanding of online usability and user- centred design
- Are of graduate calibre and have a full UK driving licence.
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.