Deputy Manager - Fostering
A creative and established IFA require a Deputy Regional Manager to join their supportive and established staff team, providing support to carers and the Registered Manager across the East Midlands regions. The role is home based, with expectation to travel to the office as required.
You will be:
· A qualified social worker
· HCPC registered
· Strong experience within the fostering sector
· Excellent knowledge of fostering legislation, policies and procedures
· Have creativity, drive and ambition around growing and nurturing a fostering service
· Previous staff support / supervisory experience
· A car owner / driver
Brief over view of role / responsibilities:
· Offer support the Regional Manager in the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring outstanding practice across the region, and deputise for the Manager as required.
· Provide quality assurance, and supervision as required, of the assessments of applicants to foster, and other reports as requested, in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
· Undertake the role of panel advisor
· Support the Regional Manager in the ongoing development and delivery of training across the Region
· Support Children’s Participation within the Region
· Carry out quality assurance audits throughout the Region
· Review of the fostering referrals process
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an established, stable, growing and entrepreneurial fostering service who have a creative and unique approach in the market.
If you are looking for a new challenge and change within you fostering career, then this role should be of interest – and would also suit an experienced Senior Supervising Social Worker / Senior Practitioner who has gained experience of staff support / supervision and is looking for career progression, as well as an existing Fostering Manager who is looking for a change.
Salary is to £40,000 experience dependent (can be negotiated for an experienced applicant), with a fantastic bonus scheme available.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence: