Qualified Social Worker - Adults Mental Health
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Mental Health Team based in the Isle of Wight. Successful candidates must be a car driver and you will be given the opportunity to join an exciting Local Authority and become part of this great team. Pay rate is £30 per hour.
We are seeking people with knowledge and skills in working with adults with mental ill health to include experience of Section Aftercare 117 reviews. This work will need to be evidence based and high quality with a wellness and recovery based focus.
• See working under pressure as a challenge
• Work positively with Transformation and Change
• Be able to carry a case load of complex cases and be able to evidence base and agree a plane of action for case transfer
• Work well within a multi -agency team
• Have clear, direct knowledge and experience in working with Safeguarding and making Safeguarding personal
• To be offer support, to social care staff and guidance around all aspects of Adult Social care
• Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
• To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
• To be able to demonstrate in all aspects of working a person centred approach
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive up to £300 per successful referral*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org