Assessment Social Worker - Free Accommodation £35ph
Assessment Social Worker - Free Accommodation £36ph
I am currently working with a Island Authority off the West Coast, who are looking for experienced Social Workers in their Assessment, Child Protection & Court Proceedings service.
In joining now you'll be able to avoid the drop in regional cap rates for social workers in the England! Meaning you'll secure at least a 6 month contract on a higher pay rate than you will in any other position it the area. as well as benefitting from subsidized accommodation for those of you who are struggling to stay away from home as a result of IR35.
My client understand the importance of feeling like you are part of a team when working in these situations and as such have dedicated time for each social worker to have case supervision and time to work from home when possible. This is going to be possible with the new team structures they've introduced where smaller team sizes.
As well as being able to interview and start immediately my client will provide a full induction into the position so that you are able to hit the ground running in a new position and truly make a difference in the services you children and young people.
What they offer:
- Competitive Rates
- 6 month contracts
- Subsidised accommodation
- Telephone Interviews - saving you time and money.
- Monthly Flights Home Paid for
- Ferry Costs covered for Car
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on 0207 940 2100 or A.Ahmeti@nonstopcare.com.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet