Qualified Social Worker – Older People’s Team, Northampton or Kettering Hospital – Northamptonshire
3D Recruit are looking for 2 experienced Social Workers to join the Older People’s Hospital Team based either in Kettering or Northampton Hospitals.
About the role:
- With supervision and consultation to manage a caseload as allocated by a Care Manager.
- To work with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department’s priorities
- To work with service users and/or liaise with service providers from within the Department or other agencies, as necessary.
- To work within the values of the Department as expressed within the “People First” Philosophy.
- To work with users to assess their needs and produce a statement of need agreed with or shared with users. Where applicable, to accept responsibility for carrying out action in relation to the liberty or safety of users, where necessary in emergency situations.
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Ability to work in a fast paced / pressurised environment
- Adult experience, hospital experience, knowledge & experience of care management within the community setting
- Must be a car driver
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).