Senior Practitioner Locum – Wolverhampton
Senior Practitioner Locum – Children's Safeguarding Team – Wolverhampton
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Wolverhampton to recruit a Senior Practitioner to join the Children's Safeguarding Team on a locum basis. The hourly rate is £32.34 per hour, this is an excellent opportunity for Locum Qualified Social Workers in the area to further develop their experience.
- Working with children subject to child protection plans
- Assessment and care development
- Working with children looked after
- Undertaking various investigations
- Care Proceedings, writing court reports and attending court
- Be a qualified Social Worker and to hold HCPC/Care Council registration
- To have prior experience working within a similar team
- Confident in working across various aspects of children's services including child protection and court proceedings.
Hourly rate is £32.34 per hour
Mileage and expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency